Thursday, June 24, 2010

And Baby Makes 3!!

Guess, what? I'm pregnant!! I'm going to be a mommy!!

So here's the deal: I will update this blog as I have updates. No, I will not post when I feel nauseous, or have a craving (unless it is unique and/or wacky). Yes, I will post general updates on doc appointments, like how healthy the baby is, gender, sonogram pictures, etc. No, I will not post specifics on the appointments. Gross.

So, to start it off, the first doc appointment went very well! I love the doctor's office - they are very sweet and informative. So far we are doing everything right. We have a sonogram appointment this Thursday. If we get pictures, they will be posted.

In the meantime, please post comments - encouragement, suggestions, comments. We are going to need as much of it as we can get as new parents!!

You can also follow this blog by clicking on the rss button on the address bar. It will email you when I update.

3 comments:

  1. yay!!!! :) !!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!
    Who is your OB? What hospital will you deliver? PLEASE- no home delivers, they are gross. Yes, this is coming from a surgical nurse who loves blood and guts.

    ReplyDelete